You can create a desktop shortcut which allows you to launch the game without having to go through the Steam interface.
- To create a desktop short-cut right click on the game from the Steam Library and select Properties:
- From the 'General' tab select ‘Create Desktop Shortcut'.
By default Epic should create a default shortcut on the desktop, but if for whatever reason you find it doesn't, you can create one by following the steps below.
- Open the Epic Launcher
- Go to the 'Library' page in the Epic Games Launcher window
- Go to Football Manager 2021
- Click on the 'Overflow Menu' icon, which appears as three horizontal dots
- Select the 'Create a shortcut' option from the menu