Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 Portable will be coming to modern platforms on January 19, 2023.
As a part of this release, we will also be updating the existing Steam version of Persona 4 Golden.
A full list of anticipated changes can be found below:
- Updating application from 32-bit to 64-bit. This requires the user to have a 64-bit Windows OS (Windows 8.1 or newer) to run the game.
- Once the game application is updated, 32-bit versions of Persona 4 Golden will no longer be playable. Save data should not be affected by this change.
- Additional support for the following text languages: French, Italian, Spanish, German, and Simplified Chinese
- New Quick Save game feature added – Feature allows you to suspend from any location in the game.
- Album feature added - allows you to look back on memories with your friends when you sit down in the sofa in your room.
- Minor bug fixes
These changes will take effect on January 19, 2023. No action will be required from the user’s end.
Thank you for playing Persona 4 Golden!