Your Save Game files can be located within your ‘[Football Manager title]’ folder within the ‘Sports Interactive’ folder.
By default, the save game location will be as follows:
C:\Users\[Your Windows Username]\Documents\Sports Interactive\[Football Manager title]\games
Users\[Your Mac Username]\Library\Application Support\Sports Interactive\[Football Manager title]
By default, this folder is hidden, so to access you need to do as follows:
- Open Finder
- Click ‘Go’ from the menubar
- Press and hold down the ‘Option’ (Alt) key
- This will bring up the ‘Library’, click to enter then go to ‘Application Support’ -> ‘Sports Interactive’ -> ‘[Football Manager title]’
- You will note this is also the location where the cache/logs/preferences and other similar folders are kept.
- When in Desktop Mode, click the folder in bottom left corner
- Under ‘Devices’ select Home
- In the top right corner, click on the drop menu and make sure ‘How Hidden Files’ is ticked
- Navigate to Deck/Local/Share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata/1904540/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2023/Games
If nothing above works, please submit a support request stating exactly what you've tried so far, and a member of our team will try to help.