If you find your mouse cursor moves randomly or independently, it will be related to an additional controller being plugged in.
In order to stop this issue occurring, you can either remove any controller which is plugged into your system, or disable controllers being used for FM. Details on how to disable can be found below:
- Launch Steam with the controller plugged in and switch to 'Big Picture Mode' (click the controller icon near the top right-hand corner of Steam).
- Once in big picture mode, go to Library and click on FM2021
- From the left panel, select 'Manage Game'
- Listed within the preferences will be 'Controller Options', so within here disable the controller
- Once this is done, confirm your changes and exit Big Picture Mode