|Minimum Requirements||iOS||Nintendo Switch|
|Operating System||iOS 13, iPadOS 13, tvOS 13** and macOS Big Sur||17.0.0|
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the stability of Football Manager that runs on Public Beta Operating Systems.
If you have any technical issues running Football Manager on a Beta OS, we recommend you roll back your OS to the previous version. If you still have issues running Football Manager after rolling back your OS, please get in touch with our support team and we will try our best to help you.
- Open the 'App Store' on your device
- Press the 'Arcade' tab or search for 'Football Manager 2024 Touch'
- Press 'Get' and it will begin the download
- Once finished you'll be able to launch the game
Ensure you have enough space on your internal storage or an SD card.
- Head to the Nintendo e-Shop
- Search for Football Manager 2024 Touch
- Press Download and select your storage device
WHAT IF I CAN'T INSTALL FM24 TOUCH
Please ensure you’ve downloaded the latest available version of iOS on your device. If the problem is still occurring, please log back into your Apple ID and ensure that your Apple Arcade subscription is active.
If the following two options have been explored and you still can’t download or install Football Manager Mobile on iOS, please get in touch with SEGA support.
Please ensure you have enough storage space on your Switch console to install the game, this will require a minimum of 6GB.
If the problem persists after clearing space for the installation, please get in touch with SEGA support.