- Open the Steam App and from the top menu bar, select ‘Library’ and then ‘Home’.
- Select the ‘Games’ dropdown and ensure that ‘Tools’ is ticked. (1)
- This will show all game tools within your library. Navigate down to Football Manager, and you should now see Football Manager 20XX Editor. (2)
- Select the Editor and hit ‘Install’ on the app page.
- This will bring up a Steam pop up box, confirming the disk space required and estimated download time. Hit ‘Next’, and then ‘Finish’.
- Once downloaded, select ‘Launch’ to open the application.
- Open the Epic Games Launcher and select ‘Library’ from the main sidebar.
- For ease, sort the library by ‘Alphabetical A-Z’, and untick any pre-selected filters on the right-hand side.
- Scroll down to ‘F’ in the list and select Football Manager 20XX Pre-Game Editor. (1)
- This will bring up an Epic pop-up box, asking you to confirm the install location. It must be installed in the same location as the game itself, which by default is in your C: Drive. (2)
- Select ‘Install’, and once finished, you can then launch the Editor by double clicking the app from your library.
- Open the Microsoft Store and from the main search bar, type Football Manager 20XX Editor.
- From the search results, select the correct version of the Editor you require and hit ‘Get’ to begin the download. (1)
- Once complete, the Editor will now appear in your library to launch for both the Microsoft Store and Gamepass versions of the game.